IFFCO, one of the worlds largest cooperatives, aims to connect all the farmers and cooperative societies in the country on a single digital platform.
In line with Prime Minister's digital initiative and cashless drive, IFFCO launched a new portal “Indian Cooperative Digital Platform” (URL: www.iffcoimandi.in).
The objective of the portal is to provide a digital platform for communication and commerce between consumer and IFFCO and group companies/ societies as well as between society to society. The portal is available in 10 major Indian languages (Hindi / English / Bengali / Marathi / Gujarati / Punjabi / Telugu / Tamil / Kannada / Malayalam).
- Registration Facility: for Societies / Individuals, using Mobile number / Aadhaar.
- Information About: cooperation, formation of Cooperative Society, their Rules & Regulations etc.
- For Cooperatives: Member societies of IFFCO Information for, such as Name, address, contact details, bank account details,
business done with IFFCO and placing request for products.
- Business Opportunities: Information on business opportunities for Societies / Individuals with IFFCO and
Group companies alongwith single point contact details for addressing business related queries.
- Discussion Forum: Provides a platform to ask questions,
share ideas / best practices with comments and voting facility.
- Learn: one can learn by self through watching videos on interested topics such as best practices
in farming / rearing live-stock, soil testing, means of cashless payments, etc.
- Online Mandi: Information on probable Buyers / Sellers for Agri-produce, livestock,
farm-equipments, etc. (online market place) as well as facility to list the requirements by buyers/sellers
- e-Commerce: Online buying facility for entire gamut of Products and Services of IFFCO and group
companies for Societies (group buying) / Individuals (Individual buying)
- Events: information on future events such as farmers meet / field programs/ Medical / veterinary check-ups etc.
conducted by IFFCO and Group companies. And photos/videos of events conducted. Photos and Helpline number, Helpdesk e-mail ID for addressing Queries / Comments by visitors